Tri-States Young Life has outreach ministries in Port Jervis and Delaware Valley School Districts. They seek to develop relationships with non-churched middle school and high school students as well as their families. They come alongside kids, telling them or reminding them that the Lord loves them and wants a personal relationship with them. If the gospel is accepted they instruct them on how to grow by reading the Word of God, serving others, sharing their faith and getting plugged into a local church. If the gospel is not accepted the students are still loved on and cared for in hopes that one day they will choose differently.
- We were able to hire a new part-time area administrator and a new female middle school (called Wyldlife) volunteer has come onboard.
- We are planning an informational dessert event in November to update interested parents and community members. Pray folks attend and are willing to invest time, talents and funds to see this ministry grow in our area.
- We have a middle school and high school outreach camp trip spots and want to fill up both trips. We are still looking for a male middle school leader to go on this trip.
- Our adult committee is down to three individuals, we need more to come alongside and help move this ministry forward.
- We still have an area staff associate position open and are looking to hire someone. Pray for someone with passion for walking alongside unchurched kids and entering their world in order to earn the right to be heard.