Thank you for your incredible patience and love for one another during this unique period in the life of our church. God is truly glorified when His people exhibit self-sacrificial love and care for one another, and that has been clearly evident in the last couple of months.
In light of the change of status for Pike County back to a more conservative phase, Milford Bible Church will be enjoying outside worship services with a rainy day contingency plan for inside worship.
If we worship outside, this is what you can expect:
- We'll be live streaming from outside!
- Masks are optional as long as social distancing is observed.
- Bring a chair.
If we worship inside, this is what you can expect:
- Masks must be worn at all times 😷 and we have a restock of lovingly handcrafted masks available to use and take with you.
- Please refrain from handshakes and hugs (Sorry!)
- Childcare provided for one to four years. Contact Renee Gardner for details.
- Please maintain social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be dispensed to all.
We will continue streaming the worship service via the embedded player and you can continue your faithful giving here or by mail.
Please stay tuned regarding all other church activities.
BOTM (Book of the Month) books are available. Check your Trending Email, OneCall, or call the church office for details. #readersareleaders
Don’t worry. God is still in control. The Holy Spirit still lives in us. Jesus is still king. No disease or infection—not a single death or a single breath—is outside of his control. He knows what’s going on.
He has promised us that “neither death nor life” or, as Paul goes on to say in verse 38 of Romans 8, “nor things present nor things to come” can ever “separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
We are forever joined to God and nothing, not one thing that we encounter in this life, can ever take that away. That’s where we find our hope, how we find our peace.
The elders will continue monitoring the situation, and update the congregation accordingly.
Stay safe and God bless.